JG-208 Impact Specimen Gap (Three Knives) Power-driven Broaching Machine
- It adopts high precision ball screw drive and linear guide track for support. This structure ensure stability of the broach and geometric precision of gap.
- It makes use of the principle of one-time-molding. Its processing identity is very good. It can assure gap 100 percent qualified.
- The broaching knife is made of import W18Cr4V material. Its hardness is high and its wear-resistance is excellent. Each broaching knife can process up to 20,000 specimens.
It is equipped with double-pole and processes three specimen gaps simultaneously with a three 'V' type or three 'U' type. (deep 2mm) (also two 'V' and one 'U' type or two 'U' and one 'V' type), this product satisfies national standard GB/T 229-2007
which can impact three specimen in a set of test, it can ensure unitarity of specimen gap.
- Whether processing 'V' or 'U' notch, the pole do not need changing.
- Processing specimen gap only needs 10 seconds, easy operation and reliable.
|Gap||V2 type (GB/T 229-2007), U2, U3, U5 type (GB/T 229-2007)|
|(2mm type is with machine, 3, 5mm type is alternative)|
|Journey of broach||
V2, U2, U3, 350mm
|Broaching Speed||2.3m / min|
|Specimen size||(10, 7.5, 5) x 10 x 55mm|
|Way of driving||Ball Screw Drive|
|Dimensions||(570 x 350 x 1250)mm|
|Supply power||380V 50Hz 0.9kW|